All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.17
- £16.49Trending at £17.08
- £13.56Trending at £16.45
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that the rules that govern how nonprofits operate are inadequate, and the regulatory mechanisms designed to enforce the rules need improvement.
- Author BiographyMarion R. Fremont-Smith is Senior Research Fellow, Hauser Center for Nonprofit Organizations, Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University. She served as Assistant Attorney General and Director of the Division of Public Charities in Massachusetts, and is a retired partner of Choate, Hall and Stewart.
- Author(s)Marion R. Fremont-Smith
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Belknap Press
- Content Note5 tables
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.