Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £28.07
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £23.07
About this product
- Author(s)Kirsten McConnachie
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleLaw, Development and Globalization
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1. Governing Refugees Chapter 2. The Karen In Burma: Conflict And Displacement Chapter 3. The Camp Community Chapter 4. The Governance Palimpsest: Order Maintenance In Eastern Burma Chapter 5. Sovereigns And Denizens: Camp Governance And 'The Refugee' Chapter 6. The Struggle For Ownership Of Justice Chapter 8. Enacting Interlegality: Human Rights And Local Justice Chapter 8. Beyond Encampment
- Author BiographyKirsten McConnachie is Joyce Pearce Junior Research Fellow at Lady Margaret Hall and the Refugee Studies Centre, University of Oxford. Her research continues to study self-reliance and self-governance strategies among refugees from Burma.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.