All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.10
- £3.99Trending at £6.07
- £32.51Trending at £33.20
- £36.79Trending at £40.26
- £29.99Trending at £40.93
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
- £1.99Trending at £2.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses the issues and methods involved in governing risks posed by genetically modified (GM) agriculture.
- Author BiographyMichael Baram is Professor Emeritus at Boston University School of Law. He is the author of seven books and more than 110 articles on the social control of hazardous technologies in the United States and Europe. His research, publications and legal and advisory activities have dealt with regulation, liability and industrial management of risks to public and worker health and safety and the environment in several technological sectors. Mathilde Bourrier is Professor of Sociology at the University of Geneva, Switzerland. She is the author of three books and has published numerous articles in international journals. Her research, publications and advisory activities deal with the social construction of safety, safety management and organizational reliability in medical, nuclear and other technological risk sectors.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/11/2010
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byMathilde Bourrier,Michael S. Baram
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.