Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.85
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.06Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the inevitable social and political consequences that will arise from the move to a more sustainable world.
- Author BiographyNeil Adger is Professor of Environmental Economics at the University of East Anglia. Andrew Jordan is Professor of Environmental Politics at the University of East Anglia.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/02/2009
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 tables
- Weight700 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byAndrew Jordan,W. Neil Adger
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.