Consider these sponsored items
- £29.49Free postage
- £26.08Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the inevitable social and political consequences that will arise from the move to a more sustainable world.
- Author BiographyNeil Adger is Professor of Environmental Economics at the University of East Anglia. Andrew Jordan is Professor of Environmental Politics at the University of East Anglia.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/02/2009
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 tables
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byAndrew Jordan,W. Neil Adger
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.05
- £11.43Trending at £12.24
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.39
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.