Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.77
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
- £13.83Trending at £19.88
About this product
- DescriptionGoverning the Corporation is a unique forum combining the insights of some of the most influential minds involved in the governance of global financial markets with internationally recognised academics and practitioners.
- Author BiographyDr Justin O'Brien runs the Corporate Governance Programme at the School of Law, Queen's University, Belfast. He is the author of Wall Street on Trial, also published by John Wiley & Sons. He is currently working on a major international research project examining regulatory regime change in global financial markets, funded by the Economic and Social Research Council.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2005
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width167 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byJustin O'Brien
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.