All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of governing the UK. It is part of a series which examines the institutions, rights and responsibilities that underpin our lives in the UK, and it is linked to the citizenship curriculum of 2002. There are case studies and ideas for further research.
- Author(s)Ivan Minnis
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication13/05/2002
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Series TitleCitizen's Guide to...S.
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Out-of-print date11/11/2005
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width195 mm
- Height264 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
- Reading Age13+
- Interest Age13+
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £9.73Trending at £12.39
- £7.70Trending at £9.99
- £3.83Trending at £5.99
- £5.35Trending at £5.87
- £6.44Trending at £6.99
- £7.36Trending at £9.99
- £12.18Trending at £15.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.