CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £11.11Trending at £12.30
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionDraws on transformation of technology in government. Proactive in nature, this work focuses on using technology to improve education, cut red tape, reduce Gridlock, and enhance Democracy.
- Author BiographyWilliam D. Eggers is senior fellow at the Manhattan Institute and global director for Deloitte Research, Public Sector in Washington, D.C. He is the coauthor of Revolution at the Roots: Making Our Government Smaller, Better, and Closer to Home (1995), which won the Sir Anthony Fisher International Memorial Award, and Governing by Network The New Shape of the Public Sector (2004), winner of the 2005 Louis Brownlow Book Award. He splits his time between Austin, Texas and the Washington, D.C. area.
- Author(s)William D. Eggers
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/05/2007
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.