All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £43.97Trending at £46.09
- £20.41Trending at £22.68
- £16.59Trending at £19.02
- £17.35Trending at £22.88
- £7.58Trending at £7.86
- £15.67Trending at £20.05
- £8.27Trending at £13.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique and original book focuses on institutional changes, welfare reforms and transformations in both Britain and Italy over the last three decades.
- Author BiographyEdited by Alberto Brugnoli Professor of Applied Economics, Universita degli Studi di Bergamo and Director General, Eupolis Lombardia - Institute for Research, Statistics and Training, Lombardy, Italy and Alessandro Colombo, Director, `Governance and Institutions' Strategic Unit, Eupolis Lombardia - Institute for Research, Statistics and Training, Lombardy, Italy
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication31/12/2012
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byAlberto Brugnoli,Alessandro Colombo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.