About this product
- DescriptionSince the 1940s, American federal and state government agencies have published comics to disseminate public information. This title presents an important selection of these official comics in their full reading format, and a range of excerpts and covers. It provides an essay on the history and context of these comics, and substantive captions.
- Author BiographyRichard Graham is Associate Professor and Media Services Librarian at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, where he created and curates UNL's digital collection of government comics. Forward by Sid Jacobson, editor of The 9/11 Report: A Graphic Adaptation.
- Author(s)Richard Graham
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- GenreGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbrams ComicArts
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1451 g
- Width197 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.