All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.04Trending at £9.29
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.39
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for students, faculty, and professionals involved in agricultural economics, finance, policy, and a host of agribusinesses, this title brings together some of the leading farmland authorities in the United States and Canada to examine the economic determinants of land value and the consequences of changes in land values.
- Author BiographyCharles Moss is Professor, Food and Resource Economics, University of Florida, Gainesville, and co-editor of the Journal of Agricultural & Applied Economics 1999-2001. Andrew Schmitz is the Ben Hill Griffin Eminent Scholar and Professor, Food & Resource Economics, University of Florida, Gainesville.
- Author(s)Andrew Schmitz,Charles Moss
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication19/12/2003
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content Note63
- Weight829 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.