All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.06Trending at £7.37
- £13.14Trending at £17.04
- £11.02Trending at £11.29
- £3.59Trending at £3.78
- £7.45Trending at £12.01
- £3.59Trending at £6.32
- £13.83Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionExplains the phenomenon and scope of government outsourcing and sets an agenda for research attentive to workforce capacities, as well as legal, economic, and political concerns.
- Author BiographyJody Freeman is Professor of Law, Harvard Law School. Martha Minow is Jeremiah Smith, Jr., Professor of Law, Harvard Law School.
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note3 line illustrations, 9 tables
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJody Freeman,Martha Minow
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With printed dust jacket,Reinforced binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.