All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGovernment Accounting Made Easy provides a simplified background and discussion of a broad range of governmental accounting topics. The book guides the reader in understanding how these individual topics come together to form a whole, under the new Governmental Accounting Standards Board 34 (GASB 34) financial reporting model.
- Author BiographyWarren Ruppel , CPA, is the author of four Wiley accounting publications, including Wiley GAAP for Governments. He is a partner in the Nonprofit and Government Services Group of Marks Paneth & Shron LLP in New York. He began his career at KPMG in 1979 and joined Deloitte & Touche in 1989 to specialize in audits of not-for-profit organizations and governments. Mr. Ruppel has served as the chief financial officer of an international not-for-profit organization and as the Assistant Comptroller for Accounting of The City of New York, where he was responsible for all aspects of the City's accounting and financial reporting.
- Author(s)Warren Ruppel
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/2009
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight528 g
- Width152 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £4.96Trending at £5.98
- £5.78Trending at £7.99
- £34.00Trending at £40.49
- £19.99Trending at £20.26
- £16.50Trending at £21.36
- £7.55Trending at £8.01
- £14.67Trending at £23.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.