Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.89Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionThe text examines the role that can be played both directly by governments through a variety of policy initiatives on geographic information.
- Author BiographyMasser; I. University of Sheffield, UK,
- Author(s)Ian Masser
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/04/1998
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps, 1 port.
- Weight272 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.