All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1956 the Gower peninsula was designated as the UK's first Area of Natural Outstanding Beauty (AONB). Any visitor to the area will see why: it is packed full of stunning beaches and welcoming villages and provides a breath-taking backdrop to numerous outdoor activities including surfing and paragliding.
- Author(s)Matt Woodfield,Stuart Llewellyn
- PublisherPesda Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationBangor
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPesda Press
- Content Notecolour maps & photos
- Width140 mm
- Height200 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.