All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGrace was originally commissioned and produced by Woolly Mammoth Theatre Company at the Warehouse Theater in Washington, D.C., on October 25, 2004.
- Author BiographyCraig Wright'splays include Melissa Arctic (2005 Helen Hayes Award), Orange Flower Water, The Pavilion, Recent Tragic Events, Molly s Delicious, Mistakes Were Made, and The Unseen. The first three are collected in Three Plays (Northwestern; 2012). His plays have been produced at theaters around the country, including Barrow Street Theatre, Woolly Mammoth, and Steppenwolf. His work as a television writer and producer includes Six Feet Under (for which he received an Emmy nomination), Lost, Brothers and Sisters, Dirty Sexy Money, and Underemployed. He is an ensemble member of A Red Orchid Theatre.
- Author(s)Professor Craig Wright
- PublisherNorthwestern University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationEvanston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorthwestern University Press
- Weight204 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Paginationx, 91
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.91
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.35
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.