CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionExposes the trauma of legalism to let you see how Christ frees you from your efforts to be good enough for God. In this liberating book, the authors uncover the chains of legalism: shame, guilt, and pride and the keys to liberty: knowing who you are in Christ and resting in the Father's love.
- Author BiographyDr. Neil T. Anderson, Founder and President Emeritus of Freedom in Christ Ministries (FICM), is the bestselling author or coauthor of more than 60 books, including The Bondage Breaker (more than 1.3 million sold). His books and ministry have impacted the church all over the world with offices and representatives in many countries. He travels extensively to equip the church so they can establish their people alive and free in Christ. Rich Miller, a man whose heart beats for renewal and revival in the church, serves as president and a speaker for Freedom in Christ Ministries. He has coauthored Getting Anger Under Control and Grace That Breaks the Chains, as well as authoring 40 Days of Grace and the youth book To My Dear Slimeball. He and his wife live in the mountains of western North Carolina. Paul Travis served for more than 30 years as a church pastor after obtaining his theology degree at London Theological Seminary in Ontario. He now works with Freedom in Christ Ministries in the areas of discipleship counseling and speaking to churches. Along with his wife, Joyce, he resides in North Carolina.
- Author(s)Neil T. Anderson,Paul Travis,Rich Miller
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.