All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £3.60Trending at £7.06
- £21.95Trending at £22.75
- £2.57Trending at £2.81
- £4.02Trending at £4.52
- £10.01Trending at £12.07
- £5.74Trending at £5.84
- £2.50Trending at £3.05
About this product
- DescriptionPortrays a love affair, and asks difficult questions about life, love, and death. This haunting novel illustrates how the ordinary of lives can, in the end, be unexpectedly touched by grace.
- Author BiographyLinn Ullmann is a graduate of New York University, where she studied English literature. She returned to her native Oslo in 1990, where she now lives with her husband and children and works as a journalist and literary critic.
- Author(s)Linn Ullmann
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/01/2006
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date30/11/2007
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.