Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.62Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.03
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.74
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive and thorough treatment on fundamentals and applications of light propagation through inhomogeneous media. The authors present a description of the phenomena, components and technology used in GRIN Optics, and analyze various applications.
- Author(s)Carlos Gomez-Reino,Carmen Bao,M.V. Perez
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication14/10/2010
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note17 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 241 p. 17 illus.
- Weight392 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2002
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.