All listings for this product
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £6.07Trending at £6.15
- £12.38Trending at £15.18
- £7.52Trending at £10.00
- £6.81Trending at £8.97
- £6.98Trending at £9.00
- £7.52Trending at £8.47
- £6.66Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most popular, respected and controversial writers of the twentieth century, Greene's work has still attracted relatively little scholarly comment. Thomson charts the intricate dance between his novels and screenplays, his many audiences, and an intellectual establishment reluctant to identify the work of a popular writer as 'literature'.
- Author BiographyBRIAN LINDSAY THOMSON holds a PhD from University College Dublin, Ireland, co-edits the Internationalist Review of Irish Culture, and is a board member of the NYCLU Nassau Chapter. He is also President of Mea Culpa Pictures and has recently completed his first feature film.
- Author(s)Brian Lindsay Thomson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/08/2009
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight455 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.