All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMove over, rice and oats: freekeh, amaranth and farro are here to stay - and Molly Brown's Grains, Seeds & Legumes is here to help you choose, prepare and cook the numerous new whole grains, cereals, seeds, legumes and pulses becoming available at health food stores, grocers and supermarkets everywhere.
- Author BiographyMolly Brown is a chef and writer looking to debunk the myth that health food is boring, flavourless mush. She has a passion for wholefoods and meals that are nutritious and delicious. This is her second book. Deirdre Rooney is a renowned international photographer who has worked for numerous food and lifestyle magazines, including Delicious, Elle a Table, Martha Stewart Living, Marie Claire and Grazia.
- Author(s)Molly Brown
- PublisherHardie Grant Books
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHardie Grant Books
- Content NoteFull colour photography
- Weight1060 g
- Width192 mm
- Height245 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £26.41
- £137.64Trending at £151.99
- £17.90Trending at £19.95
- £6.99Trending at £9.98
- £44.70Trending at £54.99
- £42.34Trending at £46.00
- £39.38Trending at £51.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.