All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone needs a hat! But why settle for just any old hat? Knit up the cutest little animal hats and booties, including a pair of elephants, a cheeky monkey and an adorable bunny hat with matching paws. Sized from newborn to 12 years old, this title features 19 projects that are designed to grow with kids and become their go-to favourite hats.
- Author Biography'Gramma' Nancy Nielsen began knitting baby hats and booties for the many young navy families serving with her son-in-law aboard the submarine USS Alabama. Her animals- or Gramminals- won Grand Prize in the 2012 Vanna's Choice Contest, sponsored by the Lion Brand Yarn Company. She lives in Washington State.
- Author(s)Nancy J. Nielsen
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication21/10/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPotter Craft
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Width219 mm
- Height219 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.