All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces grammar in a gentle way by illustrating the kinds of issues students may come across by setting them in context using a soap opera style script.
- Author BiographyChristine Sinclair is a lecturer in the Centre for Academic Practice and Learning Enhancement at the University of Strathclyde, UK. She is also author of Understanding University (Open University Press, 2006).
- Author(s)Christine Sinclair
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Study Skills
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight325 g
- Width60 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.44
- £7.72Trending at £9.95
- £11.10Trending at £14.99
- £54.14Trending at £82.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.