All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough clear and comprehensive grammar explanations, extensive practice exercises, and lively communicative activities, this book provides students with the language skills they need to communicate accurately, meaningfully, and appropriately.
- Author BiographyDiane Larsen-Freeman is Professor Emerita of Education, Professor Emerita of Linguistics, and Former Director of the English Language Institute at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. She is also a Distinguished Senior Faculty Fellow at the School for International Training in Brattleboro, Vermont. Dr. Larsen-Freeman has been a conference speaker in over 60 countries of the world and has published over 100 articles in her areas of interest. Her Heinle/Cengage titles include The Grammar Book: Form, Meaning, and Use for English Language Teachers (third edition, 2015, co-authored with Marianne Celce-Murcia), From Grammar to Grammaring (2003, authored), and the fourth edition of Grammar Dimensions: Form, Meaning, and Use (2007, Series Director). From 1980-1985, Dr. Larsen-Freeman was Editor of the journal Language Learning. In 1997, Dr. Larsen-Freeman was inducted into the Vermont Academy of Arts and Sciences. In 1999, she was selected by ESL Magazine as one of the ESL pioneers. In 2000, she received the lifetime achievement award from Heinle & Heinle.
- Author(s)Diane Larsen-Freeman
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication13/10/2006
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationFlorence, KY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight776 g
- Width205 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement4th edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £9.83Trending at £13.40
- £24.81Trending at £27.61
- £40.35Trending at £41.36
- £19.77Trending at £20.04
- £30.00Trending at £43.25
- £18.67Trending at £19.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.