All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fun yet informative book - including common misspellings, how to use punctuation correctly, applying the right tense and good sentence construction - will turn you from a logophobe to a grammarphile in no time!
- Author BiographyJoanne Adams is what you might call a perfectionist when it comes to punctuation and spelling. A lifetime spent encountering greengrocers' apostrophes and dangling participles at every turn has led her to set the world to rights in her very own grammar book. She hopes it will change the world!
- Author(s)Joanne Adams
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication12/11/2015
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Weight318 g
- Width141 mm
- Height141 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.