All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Jo Shackleton
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/05/2017
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note59 black & white tables
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction Acknowledgements Chapter 1 - Words and their classes Chapter 3 - Sentences: their forms and functions Chapter 4 - Cohesion: making connections within and across a text Chapter 5 - Levels of formality: writing for different purposes and audiences Chapter 6 - Punctuation Glossary Further reading
- Author BiographyJo Shackleton has been a teacher, consultant and inspector. She has been a curriculum adviser on the grammar, punctuation and spelling (GPS) tests and has worked at a national level on the teacher assessment and moderation of writing at Key Stage 2. She has also provided training to primary teachers throughout the country on grammar and punctuation.
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.56Trending at £17.85
- £27.92Trending at £30.59
- £25.66Trending at £27.88
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
- £19.28Trending at £20.69
- £16.71Trending at £17.80
- £7.52Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.