All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.57
- £23.35Trending at £23.63
- £9.83Trending at £12.13
- £24.81Trending at £27.54
- £40.35Trending at £41.25
- £30.00Trending at £43.14
- £18.67Trending at £19.70
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a thorough introduction to the subfield of theoretical computer science known as grammatical inference from a computational linguistic perspective. Grammatical inference provides principled methods for developing computationally sound algorithms that learn structure from strings of symbols.
- Author(s)Colin de la Higuera,Jeffrey Heinz,Menno van Zaanen
- PublisherMorgan & Claypool Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSynthesis Lectures on Human Language Technologies
- Place of PublicationSan Rafael
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan & Claypool Publishers
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.