All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.70
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionIn his latest book, Bob Smith embarks on a journey into Grampian's past, introducing a bizarre and intriguing collection of fact and fable about the people, events and places that have added colour to the history of the area over the centuries.
- Author BiographyBob Smith has lived in Aberdeen all his life. He was editor of the Aberdeen Evening Express for many years and is well-known in the North-east as an author of local history. His last book, The Road to Maggieknockater, sold out within three months of publication.
- Author(s)Robert Smith
- PublisherJohn Donald Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication20/10/2005
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Donald Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date17/09/2012
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.