All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Video Game Consoles
Video Game Controllers & Attachments
About this product
- Product InformationGran Turismo 3 A spec for Sony Playstation 2 is a racing game that is rated E for Everyone. It can be played in one-player mode, or on split screen two-player mode. The Playstation 2 Gran Turismo racing game also has i.Link capabilities that allow up to six players to race at one a time. Players can use either a steering wheel control for simulation fun or the regular analog control for the Gran Turismo Playstation 2 game. Originally released by Polyphony Digital in 2001, the in-game graphics of Gran Turismo 3 A spec feature sun-glare, reflections, and even heat distortion. Players of the Playstation 2 Gran Turismo racing game can choose from more than 60 different races and more than 150 cars. Players win money from races and use it to buy upgrades and parts for the race cars in the Gran Turismo Playstation 2 game. Winning races in Gran Turismo 3 A spec also unlocks new cars and tracks to try. With a replay mode and an extensive sound track featuring song remixes from popular bands, players get hours of fun from Gran Turismo 3 A spec.
- GameGran Turismo 3: A-Spec
- PlatformSony PlayStation 2
- ESRB RatingE - (Everyone)
- Control ElementsSteering Wheel
- FeaturesWith Memory Support
- PEGI Age RatingAge 3+
- OnlineLAN Gaming Support
- Region CodePAL
Most relevant reviews
- gingerout01 Apr, 2015by
its good and theres loads that you got do to be the champion driver.
i bought this ps2 game because its one of the best for the earlier games and you dont need all these up to date consoles to enjoy gaming,
- phat_engineerin...12 Jan, 2015by
FANTASTIC don't miss 3 just because you have 4
GT 3 Is everything you have come to expect from the gt series, Boasting some of the classic old tracks and many new including rally stages taking place in dirt or snow. There are hundreds of hour of fun to had hear playing your way through career mode buying vehicles and of coarse split screen head to head racing. GFX the graphics for the time were stunning and still look crisp today especialy for the age of the ting. Even though the view is stunning this dose not effect gameplay what so ever so its no killzone. Sound Sound track as ever is great driving music and realy gets you in the mood from the off. However this game still lacks in the engine noise department would love to hear a bit more base however this is still the case in GT4 and 5 Goods Been playing 5 at the time I got this game and I haven't picked up 5 again since. Very exiting close racing with the AI and good fun with a mate Bad's Engine noises lacking and that stock tyre sqeel witch they still use today. Would love to see more cars on the track at once don't blame it on the hardware F1 games had 22 cars on the grid way back on the amiga but again still not really fixed this in GT5. Verdict FANTASTIC don't miss 3 just because you have 4 Read full review
- pheniebean01 Mar, 2014by
Great game for children and adults too!
I bought this game for my son as he had just been given a Playstation 2. I aksed which games he would like and this one ranked the highest as he had played it at friends houses. A great game, highly recommended.
- odiccek07 Mar, 2011by
I received the product...everything is fine
I wrote a wrong feedback. Because I didn t find on my page-you posted the product or not..But I received my product today...SO Im SORRY::::Everything its ok....thx
- gracejameela7931 Jan, 2011by
gran turismo 3
its ok, i got bored after half hour lol. maybe thats just me thou.. I just bought the playstion and this was the free game that came with it. I will prob keep it just for my collection wont wont play it that often.
Best-selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- £16.85Trending at £19.78
- £18.99Trending at £19.83
- £15.00Trending at £15.38
- £15.54Trending at £17.40
- £16.98Trending at £17.94
- £41.85Trending at £49.99
- £13.67Trending at £14.70