All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.67
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
About this product
- DescriptionA title that reveals how Gran Turismo became such a worldwide success. Featuring interviews with key members of the development team, including senior management, designers, artists, programmers and testers, the book recalls the first three games in the series as well as tracing every development stage of GT4.
- Author BiographyDave Morris is a prolific author of fantasy gaming books and the creator of the acclaimed realtime strategy PC game, Warrior Kings.; Leo Hartas is a highly regarded illustrator skilled in both traditional and computer-generated styles and techniques. Together they have written numerous books.
- Author(s)Dave Morris,Leo Hartas
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- GenreComputer Games: User Guides
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date04/03/2006
- Content Note350 colour illustrations
- Weight1200 g
- Width3 mm
- Height6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.