All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA novel of life in the mixed culture that existed in Southern Spain before the expulsion of Arabs and Jews, following the life of Abu Jaafar, the bookbinder, and his family as they witness Christopher Columbus' triumphant parade through the streets.
- Author(s)Radwa Ashour
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2003
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Series TitleMiddle East Literature in Translation
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Weight454 g
- Width150 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Translated byWilliam Granara
Most relevant reviews
- 2163carole21 Sep, 2016by
Realistic, atmosperic and thought provoking.
Great read. Waiting now to find the next two parts of the trilogy.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £11.48Trending at £14.94
- £3.99Trending at £7.96
- £7.41Trending at £9.99
- £4.49Trending at £6.99
- £10.20Trending at £19.93
- £7.24Trending at £7.96
- £5.95Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.