All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Enthusiastic, pleasingly madcap' Geographical Adventure - something that's new and exhilarating, outside your comfort zone. Adventures change you and how you see the world, and all you need is an open mind, bags of enthusiasm and boundless curiosity.
- Author BiographyAlastair Humphreys is a British adventurer, author, blogger, film-maker and photographer. He spent over four years cycling round the world, a journey of 46,000 miles through 60 countries and across five continents. More recently, Alastair has walked across southern India, rowed across the Atlantic Ocean, run six marathons through the Sahara desert, completed a crossing of Iceland, and participated in an expedition in the Arctic, close to the magnetic North Pole. He has trekked 1,000 miles across the Empty Quarter desert and 120 miles round the M25 motorway - one of his pioneering microadventures. He has written nine books and has been named as one of National Geographic's Adventurers of the Year.
- Author(s)Alastair Humphreys
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication24/03/2016
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight640 g
- Width180 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.