All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEach book in the Adventures with the Parkers series for kids 8-13 takes the Parker family to a popular national park and is packed with adventure as well as interesting facts about park activities, natural history, outdoor safety, and much more. All books have been vetted and approved by park officials and park associations. Each book includes color illustrations and photographs.
- Author BiographyMike Graf has shared his writing and national park experiences with children and teachers in hundreds of schools. Graf has been a TV weathercaster at six different television stations and an elementary schoolteacher for nine years. Since becoming a full-time writer, he has penned more than 70 books for children. A national park fanatic, Graf visits about twenty-five national parks across the country every year. He lives in Chico, California.
- Author(s)Mike Graf
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication20/03/2012
- GenreNatural History: General
- Series TitleAdventures with the Parkers
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Weight19 g
- Illustrator(s)Marjorie Leggitt
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.54
- £13.79Trending at £19.11
- £19.26Trending at £26.15
- £8.82Trending at £12.48
- £11.31Trending at £12.32
- £11.54Trending at £15.30
- £16.94Trending at £21.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.