All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA tie-in to Channel 4's TV series, 'Grand Designs', this is a guide to renovating or creating that dream home in the sun.
- Author BiographyKevin McCloud has presented Grand Designs since the programme started over 4 years ago. After originally studying art history, Kevin became a theatrical designer before starting his career as an author with Kevin McCloud's Decorating Book (Dorling Kindersley). He has since written a number of other books including The Complete Decorator (Ebury, 1998) and Kevin McCloud's Lighting Book (Ebury, 1999), and for some time ran his own lighting company. He appears frequently in the press and on television as a design commentator.
- Author(s)Bernard Rimmer,Kevin McCloud
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication06/09/2004
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date27/04/2007
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.), col. ports.
- Weight897 g
- Width195 mm
- Height252 mm
Most relevant reviews
- ericcau07 Sep, 2011by
GRAND DESIGNS ABROAD, EXCELLENT READ NOT ALL MODERN BOXES EITHER
An excellent book based on the television programme Grand Designs Abroad The french house converted single handly almost by the middle aged couple, the Italian Castle are excellent, the Villa in Puglia, some of the other box like places are not bad, nice swiss chalet conversion. I think to be read in conjunction with watching the series on channel 4 catchup where they can all be watched for free. First rate book but then im biased Think I am going to buy some more grand design books. Good read. I recommend it.
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.39Trending at £7.61
- £4.75Trending at £4.85
- £20.06Trending at £22.75
- £12.30Trending at £14.16
- £4.79Trending at £6.57
- £13.80Trending at £20.41
- £10.30Trending at £12.99