All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.01
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £10.41Trending at £14.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.34
- £12.56Trending at £16.54
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionA history of industrial design reform in 19th century Britain. This book demonstrates that preoccupations with trade, labour, and manufacture lay at the heart of Victorian-era debates about cultural institutions. It shows how Victorians vied to upend aesthetic hierarchies in an imperial age and in the process to refashion London's public culture.
- Author BiographyLara Kriegel is Associate Professor of History at Florida International University.
- Author(s)Lara Kriegel
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleRadical Perspectives
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note74 illus., including 8 in color
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.