Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionUnited in their determination to preserve and extend the use of Irish as a spoken language and artistic medium, members of the Gaelic League profoundly influenced Irish culture and literature in the twentieth century. This work examines the significance of the Gaelic Revival in forming Ireland's national identity.
- Author BiographyTimothy G. McMahon is assistant professor of history at Marquette University. He is the editor of Padraig O Fathaigh's War of Independence: Recollections of a Galway Gaelic Leaguer. His articles have appeared in History Compass, Eire-Ireland, and Joyce Studies Annual.
- Author(s)Timothy G. McMahon
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication14/05/2008
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Note4 tables, notes, glossary, bibliography, index
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.