All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough the discussions of literary works from Homer to Rushdie, this title represents a merger of literature and international relations, inspired by the conviction that 'a grand strategist... needs to be immersed in classic texts from Sun Tzu to Thucydides to George Kennan, to gain real-world experience.
- Author BiographyCharles Hill, a career minister in the U.S. Foreign Service, is a research fellow at the Hoover Institution as well as Brady-Johnson Distinguished Fellow in Grand Strategy, Senior Lecturer in International Studies, and Senior Lecturer in Humanities at Yale University. He lives in New Haven, CT.
- Author(s)Charles Hill
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication03/05/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note5 b-w illus.
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.11Trending at £7.55
- £9.83Trending at £14.96
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £6.81Trending at £8.98
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
- £4.44Trending at £4.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.