Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.04Trending at £9.29
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores fundamental questions about grand strategy, as it has evolved across generations and countries.
- Author BiographyWilliam C. Martel is Associate Professor of International Security Studies at the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy at Tufts University, Massachusetts. His research and teaching interests are in international security and public policy. He is the author of Victory in War: Foundations of Strategy (2011). Martel was a professor of national security affairs at the Naval War College and served on the professional staff of the RAND Corporation in Washington, DC. He also served as an advisor to the National Security Council from 2002 to 2003. From 2007 to 2010, he was a consultant for the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, the Office of the Secretary of Defense, the US Air Force, and the USAF Scientific Advisory Board, and he served on the Defense Department's Threat Reduction Advisory Committee.
- Author(s)William C. Martel
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/01/2015
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 tables
- Weight1180 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.