All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTold with gentle humour and including beautiful full-colour illustrations, this is a charming story for children and an ideal resource for parents or counsellors to read with a child as a way of broaching issues surrounding loss or bereavement.
- Author BiographyWalter Smith is an author, graphic designer and illustrator. He lives on a narrowboat in Cambridge, UK.
- Author(s)Walter Smith
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication13/02/2007
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note16 illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.84Trending at £14.99
- £3.84Trending at £4.63
- £8.99Trending at £11.95
- £8.32Trending at £9.97
- £5.29Trending at £6.18
- £10.18Trending at £10.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.