CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/06/2013
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleNonprofit Management & Finance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight359 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byVirginia White
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1983
- Table Of ContentsI. Research Grants.- A Successful Grant Application to the National Institutes of Health.- A Proposal to Study the Differentiation and Physiology of a Neuroblastoma: A Successful Research Grant Application Submitted to the National Institutes of Health.- Research Grant Budget: Preparation and Justification in Relation to the Proposed Research.- The History of the Inflation-Recession Proposal.- The Unique Opportunity (Comment on the Proposal).- The Impact of Inflation-Recession on Families in Cities.- The History of the Engineering Ethics Study Funded by NSF.- Engineering Ethics in Organizational Contexts: A Formal Proposal to the National Science Foundation's Program on Ethics and Values in Science and Technology.- II. Training Grants.- Henry Street Settlement's Youth Employment Training Program Proposal.- History of the Proposal: A Comment.- Description and Rationale for Proposed M.S. Degree Training Program in Applied Social Research in Crime and Delinquency Programs.- Developing a Graduate Program in Health Advocacy.- Comments on the Health Advocates Proposal.- III. The Arts.- Adding Excitment to Your Proposals.- The Opera Participation Project-Involving Bay Area Yourth in Vocal Arts.- NEA Support for the Small Arts Project.- The Film Fund: What It Is and What It Does.- On the March.- The History of the Living Stage Theatre Company Proposal.- A Proposal to Work With Incarcerated Men and Women from the Living Stage Theatre Company.- IV. The Humanities.- History of the Proposal.- NEH Pilot Grant - Columbus College Proposal for a Three-Quarter Sequence of Interdisciplinary Humanities Courses for General Students.- Grantmaking at the National Endowment for the Humanities.- Critique of Interdisciplinary Humanities Proposal.- V. Federal Contracts.- Request for a Proposal: Solicitation for a Federal Contract.- VI. Foundations and Corporations.- The Preliminary Letter.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.