All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you learn to: navigate federal grant databases and apply online for grants. This title also helps you create strong statements of need Submit applications that meet funders' expectations.
- Author BiographyDr. Beverly A. Browning, MPA, DBA, is a grant writing course developer who has been consulting in the areas of grant writing, contract bid responses, and organizational development for 23 years. She has assisted clients throughout the United States in receiving awards of more than $100 million.
- Author(s)Beverly A. Browning
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication31/03/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date31/10/2016
- Weight514 g
- Width189 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £26.40
- £45.12Trending at £47.98
- £12.21Trending at £16.01
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.71
- £12.86Trending at £17.02
- £10.00Trending at £11.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.