Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThirty years on, Granta remains the world's most prestigious English-language magazine of new writing.
- Author BiographyJohn Freeman's criticism has appeared in the Guardian, The New York Times, and The Sydney Morning Herald. Between 2006 and 2008, he served as president of the National Book Critics Circle. His first book, The Tyranny of E-Mail, was published in 2009.
- PublisherGranta Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication16/09/2010
- Series TitleGranta: The Magazine of New Writing
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 112
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGranta Publications Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight476 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJohn Freeman
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £6.39Trending at £7.60
- £5.00Trending at £6.28
- £13.03Trending at £14.14
- £5.10Trending at £5.41
- £9.28Trending at £9.41
- £9.00Trending at £10.97
- £6.86Trending at £7.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.