Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.27Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £11.99Trending at £13.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.76
About this product
- DescriptionGranular Gases are diluted many-particle systems in which the mean free path of the particles is much larger than the typical particle size, and where particle collisions occur dissipatively. Part V, finally, deals with possible generalizations for dense granular systems.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication27/02/2001
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Physics
- Series Part/Volume Number564
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteIX, 457 p.
- Weight2450 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byStefan Luding,Thorsten Poeschel
- Edition Statement2001 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.