All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £26.29Trending at £39.82
- £11.76Trending at £14.13
- £17.71Trending at £18.07
- £14.76Trending at £15.09
- £7.61Trending at £7.97
- £13.51Trending at £14.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides the first comprehensive overview of the granularity theory and its usefulness for risk analysis, statistical estimation, and derivative pricing.
- Author BiographyPatrick Gagliardini is full Professor of Econometrics at Universit... della Svizzera italiana, Lugano, Switzerland. He graduated from the ETH in Zurich with a degree in physics in 1998 and received his PhD in economics from the University of Lugano in 2003. He has also held a position of assistant professor at the University of St Gallen. His research interests lie in econometrics and financial econometrics and focus especially on large-scale factor models, credit risk, asset pricing, and semi- and non-parametric methods. He is coauthor of research articles published in Econometrica, the Review of Financial Studies, the Journal of Econometrics, and Econometric Theory. Christian Gourieroux is director of the Laboratory of Finance and Insurance at the Center for Research in Economics and Statistics (CREST) in Paris and professor at the University of Toronto. He has published numerous papers on both theoretical and applied econometrics, with a special emphasis on credit, finance, insurance, and systemic risk. He is the coauthor of Statistics and Econometric Models and Time Series and Dynamic Models, both published by Cambridge University Press, and of Financial Econometrics and Econometrics of Individual Risks. He has also received the Tjalling C. Koopmans Econometric Theory Prize. Gourieroux was scientific adviser for credit scoring and implementation of Basel regulation at BNP Paribas. He is a member of the scientific committees of the French Financial Market Authority and the Prudential Supervision and Resolution Authority.
- Author(s)Christian Gourieroux,Patrick Gagliardini
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleThemes in Modern Econometrics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note36 b/w illus. 12 tables
- Weight420 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.