Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.26Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £28.54Trending at £30.26
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionPublication of the grapevine genome sequence in 2007 opened new doors in grapevine research. This edition contains ten chapters describing new aspects of grapevine molecular physiology and biotechnology and eleven chapters that have been updated and revised.
- Date of Publication25/06/2009
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1241 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byKalliopi A. Roubelakis-Angelakis
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.