Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.57Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £6.49Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
About this product
- DescriptionResulting from a seminar conducted in Dagstuhl Castle, Germany in January 1993, this volume contains papers on the foundations of graph grammars and transformations, applications of graph transformations to concurrent computing, programming, and pattern generation and recognition.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication28/03/1994
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 776
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight581 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byHans-Jochen Schneider,Hartmut Ehrig
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1994 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.