All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA complete description of the science and applications of graphene, a revolutionary two-dimensional one-atom-thick material of exceedingly high electrical conductivity and tensile strength.
- Author BiographyE. L. Wolf is a Fellow of the American Physical Society. His research in the area of condensed matter physics contributed strongly to understanding of superconductive tunnelling junctions and the superconducting proximity effect. Dr. Wolf is author of more than 100 refereed research papers and, more recently, of five monographs in areas related to nanotechnology as well as to superconductive electron tunnelling spectroscopy. Dr. Wolf has held positions in industry, two years as Program Director at the National Science Foundation, and academic appointments at the Ames Laboratory of the US Dept. of Energy as well as at New York University Tandon School of Engineering.
- Author(s)E. L. Wolf
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication09/06/2016
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note167 b/w illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width174 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.