All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Xufeng Zhou,Zhaoping Liu
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication08/12/2014
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleElectrochemical Energy Storage and Conversion
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note121 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables
- Weight657 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Table Of ContentsSeries Preface Preface Authors Graphene Overview; Xufeng Zhou, Wei Wang, and Zhaoping Liu Synthesis of Graphene; Wei Wang, Hailiang Cao, Xufeng Zhou, and Zhaoping Liu Applications of Graphene in Lithium Ion Batteries; Xufeng Zhou and Zhaoping Liu Applications of Graphene in New-Concept Batteries; Xufeng Zhou and Zhaoping Liu Applications of Graphene in Supercapacitors; Chao Zheng, Xufeng Zhou, Hailiang Cao, and Zhaoping Liu Applications of Graphene in Solar Cells; Fuqiang Huang, Dongyun Wan, Hui Bi, and Tianquan Lin Applications of Graphene in Fuel Cells; Xuejun Zhou, Jinli Qiao, and Yuyu Liu Index
- Author BiographyZhaoping Liu holds a Ph.D from the University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei. He is currently the director and professor of the Advanced Li-ion Battery Engineering Lab at the Ningbo Institute of Materials Technology and Engineering, Chinese Academy of Sciences. He previously worked as a postdoctoral researcher in the National Institute for Material Science, Tsukuba, Japan, and the State University of New York at Binghamton, USA. His research interests include Li-ion batteries and graphene materials. He has published more than 70 peer-reviewed papers with a total citing of more than 3,000, and has received more than 100 patents. Xufeng Zhou is an associate professor at the Ningbo Institute of Materials Technology and Engineering (NIMTE), Chinese Academy of Sciences. He holds a Ph.D from Fudan University, Shanghai, China. Previously he was a postdoctoral fellow at NIMTE. His research focuses on the preparation of graphene and its applications in energy storage devices, including Li-ion batteries and supercapacitors. He has published more than 40 research papers in peer-reviewed journals and has applied for more than 20 patents. He is the recipient of the 2013 Lu Jiaxi Young Talent Award and the 2014 Excellent Postdoctoral Fellow of Zhejiang Province, among other accolades. Fuqiang Huang is a professor at the Shanghai Institute of Ceramics, Chinese Academy of Sciences. He holds a Ph.D from Beijing Normal University, China. He has published more than 300 papers and 150 patents; is a recipient of many awards; and was previously a research associate at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA; postdoctoral fellow at Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois; principal scientist in R&D at Osram Sylvania, Inc.; and research staff member at the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, USA. His work concentrates on thin-film semiconductor photovoltaic (PV) cells, key solar materials, and new solar materials for new-concept PV cells. Jinli Qiao is a professor, Ph.D supervisor, and disciplines leader at Donghua University, China. She holds a Ph.D from Yamaguchi University, Japan. Previously she was a research scientist and principal investigator at the National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology, Japan. Her research includes supercapacitors and PEM fuel cell and CO2 electroreduction catalysts/membranes. Widely published, she has had projects funded by the Chinese government, including the National Natural Science Foundation of China and the International Academic Cooperation and Exchange Program of Shanghai Science and Technology Committee. She is IAOEES vice-chairman/vice-president and an active ECS, ECSJ, CAHE, and ACS member.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.