All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £8.66Trending at £11.91
- £22.22Trending at £23.57
- £10.98Trending at £11.19
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £13.74Trending at £18.33
- £12.04Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionSeven years after the publication of Graphic Design: The New Basics, coauthors Ellen Lupton and Jennifer Cole Phillips have updated the book with current content and extended key sections.
- Author BiographyEllen Lupton is the author, coauthor, or editor of 13 books with PAPress, including Design Culture Now; Skin: Surface, Substance + Design; Inside Design Now; Thinking with Type; D.I.Y.: Design It Yourself; and D.I.Y. Kids. She is Curator of Contemporary Design, Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum, Smithsonian Institution, New York and Director, Graphic Design MFA Program, Maryland Institute College of Art, Baltimore. she is hte recipient of numerous awards including I.D. Forty, 1992; Chrysler Design Award, 1996; and AIGA Gold Medal, 2007.
- Author(s)Ellen Lupton,Jennifer Cole Phillips
- PublisherPrinceton Architectural Press
- Date of Publication07/07/2015
- GenreDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton Architectural Press
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition StatementRevised and updated ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.