CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.86
- £17.51Trending at £25.33
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £24.99Trending at £30.20
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers an introduction to graphical modeling using R and the main features of some of these packages. It provides examples of how more advanced aspects of graphical modeling can be represented and handled within R.
- Author BiographySoren Hojsgaard is Associate Professor in Statistics and Head of the Department of Mathematical Sciences at Aalborg University. David Edwards is Associate Professor at the Department of Molecular Biology and Genetics, Aarhus University. Steffen Lauritzen is Professor of Statistics and Head of the Department of Statistics at the University of Oxford.
- Author(s)David Edwards,Soren Hojsgaard,Steffen L. Lauritzen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/02/2012
- Series TitleUse R!
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note88 black & white illustrations, 24 colour illustrations, 1 colour tables, biography
- Weight302 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.